Apply for Embry-Riddle Crowdfunding
Embry-Riddle crowdfunding is a platform designed to help students and faculty across all campuses to raise money so that their ideas and passions can come to life.
Projects on this platform foster innovation and advance learning at the University. Crowdfunding allows us to showcase exciting initiatives across all our campuses that focus on student groups/clubs, the student learning experience, athletics, faculty initiatives and more.
Each project is evaluated by senior University staff based on individual project requirements, objectives, and overall viability. A project may be approved for launch, delayed for possible revisions, or declined for reasons that will be provided to the applicant.
How to Apply
- Review the End User Agreement to ensure your project is suitable for an Embry-Riddle Crowdfunding Campaign.
- Complete the initial crowdfunding application.
- Attend a preliminary meeting with an Office of University Development staff member to discuss your project's potential, goals, and expectations.
Be prepared to discuss the following project items:
- List of team members
- Prospective donors
- Communication plan (messaging, photos, videos, website and social media).
- Complete and submit the final crowdfunding application provided to you by Office of University Development staff.
- Once your application has been approved, attend crowdfunding training.
- Build your Embry-Riddle Crowdfunding Campaign website.
- Launch your campaign!