MicaPlex Naming Opportunities
Featuring state-of-the-art engineering labs, a business incubator and flexible lease space for corporate and industry partnerships, the John Mica Engineering and Aerospace Innovation Complex, or "MicaPlex" will serve as a hub for engineering innovation, cutting-edge research and economic development for the university, the state and beyond.
Your support to name a featured space in this facility will foster unique opportunities for the university's leading faculty and best young engineers to create and employ new knowledge while developing commercially viable solutions to key industry challenges.
The MicaPlex at a Glance
- 54,000 square feet
- 12 engineering labs, including
- Advanced Materials Lab
- Composites Lab
- Large Systems Development Lab
- Structures Lab
- Space Technologies Lab
- Thermal & Energy Lab
- Advanced Dynamics Lab
- Robotics & Autonomous Systems Lab
- Radar & Communications Lab
- Circuits, Sensors & Instrumentation Lab
- Computational Sciences Computer Lab
- A state-of-the-art midsize subsonic wind tunnel with unique testing and research capabilities, including particle imaging velocimetry technology.