Apply for Crowdfunding
Embry-Riddle crowdfunding is a platform designed to help students and faculty across all campuses make their ideas and passions can come to life.
When you raise money through Embry-Riddle crowdfunding, you receive hands-on help from a fundraising professional and a special ‘text-to-donate’ keyword specific to your cause.
There is no processing fee, so every dollar donated will directly support your goals. Plus, all gifts made through Embry-Riddle crowdfunding are tax deductible, which encourages supporters to make larger donations.
Crowdfunding allows us to showcase exciting initiatives across all our campuses that focus on student groups/clubs, the student learning experience, athletics, faculty initiatives and more.
How To Apply
- Review, sign and email the End User Agreement to The Office of Philanthropy to ensure your project is suitable for an Embry-Riddle Crowdfunding Campaign.
- Attend a preliminary meeting with an Office of Philanthropy staff member to discuss your project's potential, goals, and expectations.
- Be prepared to discuss the following project items:
- List of team members
- Prospective donors
- Communication plan (messaging, photos, videos, website and social media).
- Complete and submit the final crowdfunding application provided to you by Office of Philanthropy staff.
- Work with an Embry-Riddle fundraiser to build your Crowdfunding Campaign website.
- Launch your campaign!